SCOPE & TOPICS
The ECLIM Conferences have been held to stimulate the research on laser matter interactions. They illustrate in a broad and interdisciplinary way the interaction of laser pulses with matter at high power densities, including fundamental phenomena on ultra-intense laser matter interactions, laser-driven secondary sources of particles and short wavelength coherent EM radiation with associated applications as well as inertial fusion research and associate technologies.
- The physics of nanosecond to attosecond laser-matter interactions and laser-generated plasmas
- High power and/or high energy laser facilities and related technologies
- Ultraintense and/or ultrafast laser secondary sources (electrons, ions, neutrons, XUV, X-rays & γ-rays) and relevant applications including biomedical
- Inertial confinement fusion research
- Laser-driven matter acceleration and compression
- Physics of thermonuclear targets and ignition approaches
- Target technology and applications
- Lasers in material processing & characterization
- Modeling of laser-matter interaction phenomena
- Laser and plasma diagnostics
- EUV & X-ray lasers
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved by MITOS S.A.